FieldView is a high-performance visualization tool for post-processing in a CFD workflow. It is currently installed on ARC’s clusters and some of the features are listed below:
- Interactively explore and present data that truly illuminates the behavior of a design.
- Run multiple simulations quickly and efficiently with FieldView’s automation tools.
- Investigate complex phenomena hidden in mountains of data with advanced visualization capabilities.
- Create vivid animations and meaningful presentations that enhance collaboration and understanding.
It is designed to be scalable and handle datasets of any size, even simulation results up to billions of nodes. It leverages today’s HPC resources so you increase capacity and throughput and reduce turnaround time.
- Use FieldView on a desktop, a cluster, or on the cloud
- Scale up or scale out using parallel and concurrent batch processing usingFieldView Power Tools
FieldView is 100% backward compatible, and cost-effective to implement.